OPERATE YOUR OWN MOTOR ROUTE!
THIS OPPORTUNITY CAN YIELD Extra Income!
• Typical delivery time is approximately 3 ½ - 4 ½ hours
• Delivery Deadlines: 5 PM week days, 6 AM weekends
• Dependable vehicle with liability insurance required
• 7 days a week delivery
• No collections The Keene Sentinel is looking for an Independent Contractor to deliver newspapers in the following areas:
- Alstead, Acworth, Marlow
- Hinsdale, Winchester
- Keene, Westmoreland
- Keene, Sullivan
- Overnight route: 5 nights a week, Sunday night through Thursday night in areas of Westmoreland, Acworth, and Alstead
For more information contact Scarlet Gutierrez at 603-355-8557 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*BE SURE TO ASK ABOUT OUR SIGNING BONUS
About this company
Welcome to The Sentinel, a media enterprise whose main goal is to help the 100,000 or so people living in southwestern New Hampshire know what's going on - and what will go on - immediately around them and in the world.
The Sentinel frequently references the past, about which it knows more than a little. The paper was founded by 21-year-old John Prentiss in March, 1799, and it remains one of the oldest news organizations in the country continuously published under the same name.
About 100 people work here, in all sorts of jobs: advertising, printing, news, circulation, online operations, business and so on.
The paper is locally owned, which is a rarity these days. The publisher, Tom Ewing, lives in Keene and occupies the corner office. He, like all the other members of The Sentinel team, are answerable to an enterprise that's been serving the community for more than two centuries. But, acknowledging the public nature of their work, they are also answerable to you.
Read more about our history here:
Location/Region: Keene, NH