We are looking for polished Security Officers and Supervisors that have retail and customer service experience that want to join our team of professionals and enjoy a rewarding career. Full-Time or Part-Time / Day and Evening shifts available in Dumfries, VA. Former military and law enforcement experience desired but not necessary.
$15.00 to $16.00 per hour
This is a high visibility, constantly moving patrol detail, requiring client engagement. Great starting opportunity for leadership positions.
· Foot patrol of store interior
· Vehicle patrol of parking lot
· Provide an alert presence that deters violent criminal activity / Impression of Control
· Provide customer friendly atmosphere
· Report to work on time, every time / Prompt
· Present an image of control / Professional
· Customer focus / Engagement
· Provide intelligent, timely reports
· First / Second shift priority
· Site supervision potential
· Must have a valid / current Virginia Security Guard Registration (Unarmed Security License)
· Must have a valid, state issued Driver’s License and clean driving record
· A US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
· Must pass a background check and drug screen
· Must present a professional image
· Excellent communication skills, outgoing personality
· Keen attention to detail
· Punctuality, no tardiness accepted
· Must own a smartphone for scheduling and clocking in / out
· Ability to stand and walk an entire shift
· Reliable transportation and proximity to site(s).
· Supervisory experience a plus
Brosnan Risk Consultants has extensive experience in the provision of professional unarmed security services in the metropolitan New York area including commercial buildings, residential properties, construction sites, banks, warehouses, retail stores, and schools. Brosnan has provided top-tier security services at over one hundred construction sites in New York City and many trophy buildings in Manhattan.
The scope of security services includes unarmed law enforcement personnel, unarmed security officers, fire trained security officers, OSHA-10 certified officers, fire safety officers, plainclothes personnel, patrol vehicles, canine units and loss prevention officers.
Brosnan Risk Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please email Brosnan's Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request in the email.
Location/Region: Dumfries, VA